Last Sunday night we went to Blair and Jamie's house for dinner. After dinner we played Guitar Hero. I have heard how fun it is, but always thought it sounded kind of stupid. Well, turns out I was wrong-I loved it! We had such a great time. Isaac even got into it, he was dancing to the music. So cute!

In this picture Shawn is making a face because Isaac had just tried to poke his eye out while he was sitting on him. Pretty funny.

Isaac and Sydney playing together.


Ok, we do look kind of silly, but we had a great time!
3 comments:
See why I can't buy it. It's way too much fun! I'm glad you got to try it... maybe YOU GUYS could buy it! :o)
I love Carter's that little green vest Isaac is wearing. Boy stuff is still really cute to me. I don't know about all this girl apparel...I feel a little lost! I love your love/hate relationship with video games...it's one of those things that I love about you.
I like your new background. The colors are really pretty with your picture heading.
Post a Comment