Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Groundhog Day

Isaac and I had a little Groundhog Day celebration yesterday. He colored a picture of a groundhog (he's finally liking to color) and helped me make a little groundhog that pops out of a cup.

He loved playing peek-a-boo with the groundhog.

His finished projects.

After his projects he helped me make cupcakes and I decorated a few to look like groundhogs. The groundhog is made from an almond joy with candy as the face and ears. Isaac didn't help with these because I struggled to make them but I thought they turned out cute. Happy Groundhog Day everyone! (I never did hear if he saw his shadow...)

4 comments:

Keri said...

augh that is SOOOO cute!!! i can't wait to see what you guys did for Elmo's birthday! we just made cupcakes...nothing too exciting. seeing your blog post is motivating me to keep on celebrating! seriously, i didn't do anything for groundhogs day cuz i didn't think there was anything cute out there but you have proved me wrong! way to go teacher cathi!!!

patti said...

Oh you're so stinkin adorable!

10 mommy points for you.

Ella said...

I'd give you at least 15! Cute!!! The groundhog did see he shadow... at least that's what my kids told me. Now that they talk about holiday's in school, I just forget about them. :P

Nicholle said...

Oh how cute are you! I think we mentioned Groundhogs Day but not much more then that.